18 -24 YEARS OLDS REQUIREMENTS
$50 pays for 3 chances to pass Drive Tests .
Adults 18 -24yrs taking the driving test are required to have the following items:
1. After completing the 6hr required course either on-line or in person;
go to the DMV and Get a Drivers Permit COST (25 DOLLARS). You need drivers permit in order for us to administer the drive test.(insurance purposes)
2. MUST WATCH ONE HR ADULT IMPACT VIDEO: click on link below
3. Texas Registered Vehicle with current vehicle insurance (student does not have to be on policy)
4. Copy of receipt if paid online.
5. $5 to print off certificate
6. $25 to teach parallel parking
7. Providing you pass Go to DMV and pay 11 dollars for your drivers license
Please note we will give free retakes within 30days of test
After 30 days you must repay 75 dollars for retakes.
We do offer every Thursday in Marshall a class where you take both written and road test the same day. The class starts at 8am till 3pm. You will need to bring birth certificate/social security card/proof of residency. Also have a car to take test in by 3pm. CLICK ON LINK: TO HELP YOU KNOW WHAT IS ACCEPTED AS PROOF OF RESIDENCY: http://www.dps.texas.gov/internetforms/Forms/DL-57.pdf
If you live with someone have them to complete this form and carry their bills with you: https://www.dps.texas.gov/internetforms/Forms/DL-5.pdf
NO REFUNDS ON ROAD TEST
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND WRITE A REVIEW